Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

13 Bloody Te-
arz

[H-Gamers]

Level 29 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

Bix Nood Posted:

Okay, okay, fine, I’ll revise it.

So, I was walking down the street one day, and I saw, ****, this blonde-haired and blue-eyed baby was threatening my grandma with a knife! That **** ain’t fair, so I grabbed the woman's genitals, forced his mouth on the curb, and stomped on the back of his head so hard that the top of his perfect aryan skull, brain matter, skin, hair, eyes, and all, flew atop of my grandma’s head, and landed there with a perfect plop, not even a sound, and I screamed, “**** YEAH, THREE POINT SHOT RIGHT THERE ****!” And then, me and my grandma had a disco party. Why? When you kill a baby like that, who’s bound to be a rocket scientist, ruining his dreams forever? You gotta celebrate, dammit.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Yeah…no. You still got the 1BP though. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!