Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

BirdofPrey Posted:

i think you are greatly overestimating the number of people who would leave the game because of their avatar

I know one. Also, I’m the only person in recent (at least from the original pranked-list) history to have been pranked so goddamn ****ing much in such a short period of time. Everything needs to be broken by someone, and evidently people are so bumhurt by me that I ended up revealing the flaw in the pranks system.

Fact of the matter is, I’m not going to continue playing the game or contributing money to FWZ if I have to live with some extraordinarily gay-bum **** for an avatar that I can’t even PAY to have changed for any amount of time. And that’s lost sales, plain and simple.

http://falconfour.com/bumhurt-cinematic
learn to ****ing spel

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!