Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Invariel

Avatar: 14446 Thu Oct 23 18:38:00 -0400 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 36 Camwhore

I Wrote a Script and You Liked It

After I posted my weaksauce, trimmed down version, it took maybe a couple of days for some clever hacker to add a few lines to it to present about 1/10 the functionality of the actual script. That said, here is the newest version of ForumHelper, in all three incarnations, for your using pleasure.

Because the host for these files has changed, you will have to uninstall your existing version of any script for it to work properly. You should only use one version at a time, as they do not play nicely together. You don’t have to edit the gold script to make it pick up your name or your klan, because it does that automagically (and has always done that automagically).

http://adamanagrammichaud.tripod.com/ForumWarz/forumhelper.user.js

http://adamanagrammichaud.tripod.com/ForumWarz/forumhelpergold.user.js

[The ‘lite’ version has been obsoleted and the gold one reborn.]

These scripts are presented “as-is”, and are used at your own risk. That said, the code is available “as-is” if you click the “View Script Source” bumon, or visit the links without GreaseMonkey enabled.

These scripts are released “as-is” under some sort of copyleft that says you can modify them to your heart’s content (or integrate them into your web-based internet parody game) as long as you don’t try to release this code as your own work – credit the creators please.

These scripts have been tested on a piece of **** Windows XP Home machine running FireFox 3 and version 0.8.20080609.0 of GreaseMonkey.

This poster does NOT wish to be contacted about services or other commercial interests.

Invariel edited this message on 04/27/2009 5:50AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!