Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

When dealing with the end game, I don’t think it’s a good idea to make things a chore.

I think it’s really cool to have some challenging forums, but then I thought invisible Faux News was entertaining. Realistically, besides a handful of peenwhores who ground the hell out of things *after* they finished Episode 1, how many players stopped running any visits? Forcibly making things take longer isn’t a good answer. Over the last few months all I’ve heard about is people not having enough time to run their characters. Most was in response to Domination talk, but I don’t see how that same lack of time wouldn’t have an impact on the job board or collecting .moar files. Currently if you get yourself to level 33 you can run any forum in under a minute. That is 15 minutes every 3 days to use all your visits, that is not bad for anyone regardless of available time.

Being able to 1 or 2 shot things is a very good thing for those with limited time or lack of attention span. BUT, as things are there is zero cost. Maybe that doesn’t matter. Maybe a simple flezz cap would solve everything. Maybe the whole thing shouldn’t be forum related at all. Perhaps once a player hits the level cap there should be a daily equipment degrading?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!