Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Goatse II Posted:

Hey fabulous persons,

My name is FalconFour, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, very special, no-lifes who spend every second of their day pwning pretend-forums. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any woman's genitals? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than pwning inactive groups on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I beat the hacker challenge and I come up with memes that no one ever uses but me. What stuff do you play, other than “jack off to mammary glands, bum, male reproductive organ, vagoo, whatever it is that “normal” people fap to”? I also get a woodie for inanimate objects, and have a banging hot F-16 (I just climbed into her male reproductive organpit; **** was SO cash). You are all fabulous persons who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my **** (and some lady who was all over me)

epic beyond all explanation

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!