Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

MikePattonFa-
nboi

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

FalconFour Posted:

Evidently raepdog is too busy fapping to stamps to tell me himself, so I’ll go with 7’s variation on the theme. I don’t buy it, but whatever.

I think I’ve got an envy fetish of sorts. Nothing that actually makes me want to **** these things, but rather just “oh my god that is so awesome”; and awesome -> hot, hot -> spooge. Falcons are easy to rationalize; I wish I were a falcon, simple as that. My innermost desire is none other than that to be a kickbum, carefree bird whose only responsibility in the world is to make lunch out of other birds. I look at a falcon and I just love their slick, beautiful, fluffy body, full of awesome powah and raeg. Legs so skinny yet so strong. There are no fat bastards, there are no skinny camwhores. There’s just perfect.

F-16s, well, they never change either. Hell, they don’t even really move. But they’re sexy as hell. The slick lines, beautiful design, awesome powah. It’s just all so beautiful. Don’t much like seeing a bunch of bull**** hanging off an F-16 either, it really ****s up the beauty. There’s also a big difference in the angle the picture is taken at. There are a couple really great angles, and a good many ****ty angles as well. Pictures from the ground are really ****ty unless they portray how big they really are, and you can see all the little details and make a relation to how big they are and how small you are. But overall, pics from the air are sweet. I also try to avoid “refueling” shots… you can only see a KC-135’s winged-male reproductive organ so many times before you get sick of it. And don’t even get me started on the pilots… Log in to see images!

Pew Pew Pew Pew Pew oh dang, there goes poor F-16.

“Is this an arms race anyone can win? Whoever wins, the children lose. And who cares? I hate kids. Bunch of little punks ruining my movie. I wanted to see ‘The Pbumion of Christ’ in peace, not have a bunch of stupid kids crying.”

[Peter Nguyen]

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!