Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

anaughtymbum

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

lousyfabulous person444 Posted:

Outlaw abortion? Psssh. The REAL dumb**** is that they want to outlaw TEACHING BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT CONTRACEPTION in schools!! And define marriage as only between a man and a woman, all the while KNOWING and NOT CARING ABOUT the Facts of Life.

The first one, Sarah Palin is hell-bent on. If McCain keels over in office, say goodbye to accurate information on how to prevent pregnancy. McCain and Palin form a ticking time bomb in this respect. This is why I’m voting for Obama.

That’s one of the things I’m afraid of.

One of the sad things is, the middle and lower clbum think that Obama’s tax increase applies to them, but it only applies to people making 250k+ USD a year. My aunt’s voting for McCain because of this, yet, do you think a shoe salesman and a local dancing studio owner, who charge everything to credit cards, make more than 250k a year?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!