Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Leechbait

Avatar: 38669 Mon Nov 03 13:38:26 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

b3rND Posted:

Well, I solved 10 now. It really wasn’t that much of a challenge, if I had done one thing differently I would have got it first. Or maybe I’m just stupid.

as far as i know the 3 of us that were on the Axxxx when i finally ghot it were all working with the same flawed data

FalconFour Posted:

Anagrams?

Okay, you know, the previous challenges were all pretty straightforward. A fixed key against a scrambled mess of data. Anagrams are ****ing bull****. They’re puzzles that are all just a guessing game. Randomly shuffle around letters to guess the answer.

Considering your post was two words that made up one word, how the _hell_ can someone be expected to come up with, with no hints, a coherent instruction from 2 5-letter and 4 4-letter words?!

I sure hope hog posts the method to 8’s madness soon… I’d hate for that to really be the answer.

the best part about your bumhurt whining is that there is ONE google result for “paper itch jerk”, and it has the correct answer in it.
Leechbait edited this message on 10/31/2008 3:55PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!