Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

So the problem isn’t that our system is broken.. the problem is that you’re trying to get your alts in the same bracket and our system allows you to do that (with a little patience)? Why don’t you… I don’t know… stop trying to group them together, if that’s what you want.

This method will only work until your alts start getting medals.. once they get medals they will get placed in a bracket based on how many medals they have. I’m vying to get “level” and “cred” considered for bracket selection as well.. but if all your alts are the same level, this change would do nothing.

So… randomizing would only work for the first week, after that you’d end up where you deserve to be.

Limiting alts from being in the same bracket could put you into inactive brackets where you have a huge advantage. So…

Perhaps putting a limit on the number of alts you can use in Domination will put an end to exploiting this to the level it is being exploited at now.

Forgoing competitive advantages for the sake of like, game balance, is not really my style. Sorry. Log in to see images!

Is bracket determination similar once you have medals? I’m not really sure.

Is the 25 person bracket cap still allowing for that many inactive brackets? The brackets I ended up in last week had at least 1 other active person. Really, I like that suggestion about total scoops earned by the bracket determining how many medals are awarded. That’s kinda designed to fix the whole inactive bracket thing, no?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!