Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Got a better suggestion I’m all ears… Check out the Domination Enhancements Thread.

In cases where there are multiple brackets that a player is suited for, randomness.

As I was looking to cram my alts into the same bracket, I noticed something: The first set of 0 medal brackets are cycled through, adding 1 player each time. Sand Zone, Egg Corridor, Jade Sloth, Mustard Newt, Aperture Science, ****ING FURfabulous personS, Rose Zebra. That exact order, every time. All I had to do was wait for some player to land in Mustard Newt, and then get my alt a scoop. Now, if the cycle was somewhat less predictable, I wouldn’t have been able to cram anywhere near 6 alts in.

Let’s use the set of brackets I mentioned earlier. The set of brackets is randomized, to, like, Aperture Science, Rose Zebra, Jade Sloth, Egg Corridor, Mustard Newt, ****ING FURfabulous personS, Sand Zone. Players that get scoops are added in this sorted order, until each bracket has a player, at which point the set is randomized again, to ****ING FURfabulous personS, Egg Corridor, Jade Sloth, Mustard Newt Aperture Science, Sand Zone, Rose Zebra. Repeat this randomization until we reach 25 players in each bracket, or however it’s determined when a bracket is full.

While this wouldn’t solve the problem of getting alts into the same bracket, it certainly wouldn’t be as damn easy to cram ‘em in there.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!