Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

Endedrural Posted:

Additionally, I know it’s been suggested about a hundred times, but the flezz economy will get pretty weird after a while, since I’m sure many people don’t have anything left to buy and will just be building up money for who knows how long.

This is the core of the problem: There’s simply nothing to waste all your   on. There really should be some special feature that costs very much   (e.g. 1 Mio or 10 Mio). What exactly? This is up to you. Of course, as a player, I’d enjoy to see new endgame equipment for horror prices, but it could also work out to enable using   for other features of the game such as Domination, forumbuildr and INCIT. Changing the Antifreeze scoop might be a possibility, maybe something like ‘throw 1 Mio   out of the window to get 1 Antifreeze scoop’. Also don’t forget to improve Gamble-Bot 5000, see here. Maybe indeed make the Gambling Antifreeze requirements relying on the invested  , as it’s pretty annoying to play Blackjack for 10 minutes everyday. Also consider making haxlrose cost a lot of  .

Speaking of  , it might be generally useful to keep a look at the economy and decrease your daily earnings. I don’t feel like it is appropriate or intended to earn 1 Mio   a day.

By the way, I feel bad having the debts at NetTranny. Please include the option to repay the money (would also help solving the   overload problem).

Another topic is the job board. In my opinion, there is nothing that speaks against adding more diversity to the jobs. Eventhough, contrary to Catt_although, I feel like the job board should stay forum-related, there are quite some other nice ideas for jobs, like for example deploying code, using up-suck or other weird stuff such as pwning without items/consumables. Just be creative!

Oh, and if you’re really done with all the more important tasks, I’d also appreciate it, if you’d add some additional text dialogues into Episode 2 – common, this shouldn’t be too much work to keep people satisfied and add value to the game… I’d really enjoy to talk to some of the characters another time or solving some kind of small text puzzle (maybe even for an E-Peen) even if it’s not story-related. It’d make the game feel way more alive.

//Another sidenote: Instead of the   to BP suggestion, you might consider making it possible to buy the community enhancements for huge amounts of   (maybe even increasing amounts). This would make sure that you can’t avoid spending money to fully enjoy the game, but it would…. well…. enhance the community… hehe. Doesn’t sound too harmful to me, but would be a great way to spend all your  .

FalCoN edited this message on 10/27/2008 7:18PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!