Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

BoBversion2 Posted:

I don’t have anything against the flezz, but I really think that flezz should be able to buy BP too… I mean, If someone is really into forumwarz that s/he spends hours pwning forums, there should be some reward…

but don’t make it too cheap, like 100 flezz, but something like 100000 flezz for one BP is a good deal. cuz 2 bp can buy 100000 flezz, so as not to make it too easy to buy BP, it should be double the price for buying BP.

So, I didn’t boost up to level 35 instantly like the people on the “cred” leaderboard did, but I have over 5 million Flez That’s  . I earned from things I did before and things I’ve done now since episode 2 was released. As of this posting I’m level 29. The people that are higher levels than me can just easily pwn the hardest forums and get big   rewards.

I don’t think **** should be for sale, because if I gave you a million flez according to what you said you should be able to have 10 BP?

BoBversion2 Posted:

cuz 2 bp can buy 100000 flezz

ha. worthless nowdays. Buy only if you want to be tagged a cheater for nothing.

Wylin edited this message on 10/27/2008 4:22AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!