Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

7VibratingRaepdogs Posted:

You need to appoint INCIT-Czars, to add pictures and remove bad ones. You keep jamming INCIT down our thoughts through THE_**** and “You have died, try INCIT” messages so you might as well fix it up. We need more than just the mods doing it. We need a fleet.

I would vote Orb as the Czar, and have him add what people he thinks is best.

I like this idea. And if it’s not possible to give someone INCIT addition powers, adding a community incit sub tool that then gets approved by mods (similar to community ads) might be really good.

In terms of my own experience for gameplay, apart from getting too much flezz (800K for 12 geronimo runs, less than 30k repair cost Log in to see images!)

I haven’t been through my alts yet so I’ve not experienced much of the grinding yet.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!