Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I don’t think the question can really be answered unless you include what you plan to do with the character during endgame.

Most interesting clbum, imo, Hacker. Just organizing the tool bar effectively and optimally is a challenge, and the attack power is insane. My level 20 Hacker has an attack that can hit almost as hard as my level 30 cams. Today I will be getting a 4th Beast0r High-Speed Cables to see if the offense bump means I can skip any processing power accessories except the finger from Dr. Jojo. Downside, this bad boy is going to be a dud in Domination because of the attack effects unless more huge powered attacks unlock as I level. The attack effects are cool, but definitely slow response time.

Most functional “all I need to do is make sure the equipment isn’t broken” character still seems to be the Camwhore. Nothing to think about, just click 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2 until the thread is dead. The equipment is expensive as hell and breaks much more quickly than other clbum equipment as far as I can tell, but with the right build no consumables are needed for any forums, so it kind of balances out.

Trolls haven’t changed much really, but the shock pic attack alone is worth having one. Log in to see images!

Emos are still the most fun to play due their attack strength increase as Ego decreases. It’s simply fun to play the game of trying to bumess whether your Ego is low enough that you can kill the thread or whether you’d better heal.

scully edited this message on 10/26/2008 11:46AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!