Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

Emo kids could pwn geronimo when the last boss thread hit in the 2000-3000 range and they used their life after death. They changed it so the last thread takes 9999 to kill but it hits you at 99,999 so there is no way to kill it.

I would say Troll is the best, but I am biased. My strongest attack hits at over 2000, my ‘weaker’ attacks are all over a thousand (but I do have the best equipment and a good .moar file).

However trolls are a **** to level up at the start whereas emo/camwhores have it pretty easy in comparison… mostly because of flezz and stuff.

My hacker is chilling I haven’t been able to play it yet so I can’t say…and Re-Re/Permanoob is the challenge clbum so if you like that sort of thing then that’s the best.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!