Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SeXxyYiFF4U

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

Yes, I suppose. I still think he shouldn’t need to, though. Take this example: I’ve been looking for a new video card for months now. In september the GTX 280 was 420 bucks. Now it’s 510 for some reason. If I were to show ncix.com a screenshot of their old price and say “I want this card for 420 dollars because you used to say it was 420 dollars” I would be laughed at and get no discounted price. What makes the ep2 promise any different? Sure ep2 wasn’t available for sale back then, but I think the analogy still stands.

.............. what.

This would be more along the lines of the company promising that their business partners would get the GTX 280 for free if they made a minimum of ~$ in purchases, then nobody getting one.

SeXxyYiFF4U edited this message on 10/25/2008 4:18PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!