Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

Drunkenlazybastard Posted:

I was joking with King because I knew he would understand wtf I am talking about. I have no idea where the **** you came from or who you are. You have succeeded in blowing up some random shenanigans into OMG SRS BIZ. I agree with you except for the part about ad hominem, anyone who cites an online ‘resource’ like dictionary.com deserves to be mocked for the stupid fabulous person that they are. You call that kind of **** a basic source? I waged next you’ll be citing drudgereport.com for your next round of witty banter.

In any case I’m going to bed. The room is spinning and I have to be up in 5 hours.

Enjoy The Sound Of Silence.

Sorry, I didn’t feel like scanning a dictionary page for something online that would serve just as well. That “stupid fabulous person” source still expertly makes you look like a ****ing retard. Which you admit to, then proceed to rail on me cause you don’t like my source. I think I will enjoy the silence… of an unworthy, vanquished opponent.

“Valar Morghulis.” ~Jaqen H’ghar

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!