Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Drunkenlazybastard Posted:

It makes my pierced man rod throb in anticipation.

And you are wrong on your Etymology. The word bumbumin has noting to do with highly trained killer, or even bum. This arabic word is derived from the method of payment they were compensated with. ie: Hashish. They were orig called “Hashshashin.”

/gay history lesson

Yes, I know of the hashshashin, but conversely, the word bumbumin no longer relates solely to them. When a major figure is killed, it is referred to as an ‘bumbumination’, though it is likely the killer has nothing to do with hash.

Therefore, ‘bumbumin’ has had it’s meaning morphed, just like ‘gay’, or ‘wicked’, or ‘fine upstanding member of society/er’.

So, technically, we are both correct, although my meaning has more relevance in this modern world.

/even gayer social lesson.

But this is besides the point. The bumbumins are going to starve, and you just said it made your male reproductive organ wiggle.

They will not be best pleased.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!