Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Maximum Douc-
he

Avatar: 64815 Fri Nov 28 03:51:29 -0500 2008

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

I love speedos and speedos love me. Also, male reproductive organ.

TJF588 Posted:

Well, that’s the stuff I was calling for the falling away of, since the long-runners seem to’ve started better bases (good will, service, happiness, yadda yadda) and then got headed up by manipulative bull****ters. Ah, humanity churns out some pricks, don’t they?

Speaking of long-runners, where are the Pastafarians at?

(to continue from my crackpot idea, it supposes that there’s a terminal plane-o-existence where our, for lack of a more very special term, person-matter is based. by whatever facilities, part of that plane is represented through the human brain as a spirit, the mind/”heart” construct of logic (well, thought) and emotion, which interacts and is impressioned by the world around it and its own spiritual proceedings (i.e. thinking, however much). by the time of death or similar brain-incapacitation, the connection to this existence is severed, and the bumociated… whatever returns to the terminal existence it “resides” in, either existing as a whole within that plane by accepting and providing (not consciously or instinctively, since such functions are part of the mind, the connection formed between the stuff and its body; this action is more just what is done, an “is”Log in to see images!

http://forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/302545

Time for a good ole three finger salute. t(-.-t)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!