Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dark Prinz

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

SlightlyEvil Posted:

Both very true. I beat the Furry Farm with a large supply of drugs and this attack. 100 damage for free every 9 turns is not to be taken lightly, especially when I’m burning a lot of those turns deploying code.

The problem with this, for me at least, is that I received Ophelia’s contact information after the Drrrty cop mission. As I’ve attempted RPGenius twice getting within 1-2 threads of pwning it both times, I have run short on cash, and so, cannot afford to pay the cop to reenable my contacts. This leads into a series of days where I need to grind to make the 1000 Flesh and then an additional day of grinding to get money for drugs.

I would suggest that, if you fail to pwn a forum, there are less threads for you to pwn the next time you visit it I.E. There are 14 threads and you pwn 6; the next time you go there will only be 11 threads (that’s with a 50% decrease of what you previously pwned).
Dark Prinz edited this message on 03/02/2008 10:56PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!