Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

BirdofPrey Posted:

Sorry dude, but if you beleive in god you are a child. grow up and learn to deal with the world without the safety net of an afterlife. religion is the scourge of civilization and individual thought

Where in there did I mention subscription to a god, god-being/entity, and/or god-facilitation? What I’m saying is that, with all the fluff of religion gone, the core of all these systems of belief and self-management is the betterment of the world and its occupants for the purposes self-fulfillment through serving that function for others.

Still, even within the binds of Christianity, how the Hell do Catholics rationalize prayer to non-Gods? And then there’s the practicing-gay minister of, was it Presbyterianism? It’s one thing to interpret the Bible in whatever ways, but when it flat-out says “no” and these groups get away with it, it’s saddening for the state of humanity to have such “duh” run rampant. Kinda like the “Oh my god”s that supposed Christians, even Jews, spurt out, despite something that’s posted damn near everywhere saying, “uh, nooo, that’s ba-ad.” <sigh> You have fools, but then you have sheer idiots.

As for an afterlife, I leave that posibility open, at least for human-level consciousnesses. I figure that there’s what’s instristic to this existence, than there’s a possible higher existence being represented in this one through our bodies and minds. Still, the thought that this really is it kinda makes one feel “bleh” about anything. Not necessarily **** at the world, but just a disinterest in doing anything for the sake of betterment. Guess that’s why we have games, esp. video games. Something to pbum the time in this increasing automated existence.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!