Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

TJF588 Posted:

I haven’t had to repair my surgery yet… I’ve just been bumuming that it’s untouchable, which surprised me, yes, but seemed sensible enough (unless you’re an emo cutting yourself or a camwhore pushing her bewbs too much or something, which leads to the wonder of fapping, though T.R.O.L.L. Level 2 is better). As for books, I’d say it’s from flipping through them in the heat of battle; if we go ahead and call them e-books, then the mbumive scrolling and/or Ctrl+Fing of them could also lead to some sort of weird deteriation.

For camwhores damage to surgery might make sense. no matter how tight surgery can make you eventually yer gonna get all loose again. and hackers getting extra fingers, well, as fast as they type it’ll snap off sooner or later.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!