Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

priscilla Posted:

Could charge an additional couple bp’s per alt that play dom, applied retroactively.

I really don’t think increasing the financial barrier to entry is the best way to go about this. Someone with the time, money and desire to play 10 dom alts, will, and they’ll have an enormous advantage over anyone else. Dom continues to be an arms race, about who has the most alts.

priscilla Posted:

This could be offset with awarding antifreeze or chocolate scoops for bp contests, since those make everyone involved happier.

While that’d be interesting, the issue I see is that someone would have to determine which sort of contests are acceptable. I mean, I don’t think you could give out scoops for contests where the winner is determined by the person running the contest, there’s just too much room for manipulation. Though it’d be fun to have Not Ricket hold hourly MS Paint art contests, where amazingly, I win every time.

scullyangel Posted:

If raids are limited it will cap that end of things.

As I said in the other thread, limiting raids without limiting (and even encouraging) interference will kill raiding. It’s just too easy to interrupt raids, with alts that you don’t really care about, to benefit the character you do care about. A cap on raid participants, for example, just lowers the number of turns someone has to spend to interfere, and makes raiding largely useless to anyone who doesn’t have an army of alts.

I think the best solution is to just cap the number of alts that any person can have involved in dom, like you said in the aforementioned thread, even though it’s an annoying and artificial solution.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!