Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

EAJayMan

Level 11 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I will pwn elsewhere. I guess yo momma never taught you to keep your attention on your own business. This game is merely practice for real life. Just kidding. Like you ****ing care. Why are you reading this. Then again, why the **** are even on this site, wasting your ****ing time with a stupid ****ing game like this? Does it make you feel better, being a participant in **** like this? Is this what your life has come to? Your are such a ****ing loser that you have to ****ing sit on your stupid lazy fat bum and fake fight over bull**** as stupid as online drama?!? Can’t you find anyone in real life to **** with? Or are you that big of a loser that you can’t even get your enemies to pay attention to your stupid ****ing whining.

There. I feel better now.

TROLLS UNITE! (or don’t. I don’t give a **** either way.)

I hope you enjoyed that I chose to share my opinion with you. Than again, maybe I don’t. You suck, you worthless male reproductive organmongling drama queen bum ****ing piece of ****ing horse****.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!