Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

Orb Posted:

This is a pretty awful forum idea, and it won with a score of around 90+, but ET checked it out and is pretty sure nothing shady was going on. The new voters on Forumbuildr are very special as hell. For example, I have a ton of leading subs this week, but my best subs are my lowest voted and my dumbest **** is being really highly voted. It’s annoying.

I skipped Craigslust and Wahoo but realized that if I skipped every week a very special idea won I’d never see another chocolate scoop. Log in to see images!

This happened because of the new guys from ED they still think memes are funny. But we will have to deal with it

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!