Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Litening bolt!!!! LOL (in ur faice bad guyz)

Oka gyus, tihs is teh secend rond of teh votign for my contets!!@!!

Oka, I am chagnig the rules a litel bit. I picked 3 entreis from Divisen A but onley 2 from Divisen B. Thats becaes, 2 entreis got so many votes in Diviesen B taht there wer a hole bunch tyed for 3rd plase and, they all had les votes than 4rth plase in Divisen A.

Yuo can vote until, Octoeber 13. Tahts Monday. At 6pm or somthign lik that.

OOC:

This is the second round of voting in the “Design a Side Kick for Captain Soda” contest. There will be 5 entries instead of 6 because two of the entries in Division B had far more votes than the others, and all those tied for 3rd place in that division actually had fewer votes than the 4th place entry in Division A.

Voting in this round will stay open until 6pm (or a little later) on the evening of October 13. The winner of this round will receive 3 BPs.

Thanks for enterign evreyon and, tahnks for voting to!! God luck!!!1!

Litenign Bolt LOL!!!@!!! Log in to see images!

COLSED: MC Bananamer or TubeSweetei or somone, Plese clos tihs contets, the winer is Princes Dargon Rap for teh sid kikc Super LOLi!!11!

Eirairaianna edited this message on 10/13/2008 10:55PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!