Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

scullyangel Posted:

– male reproductive organshot: Nullifies the next card someone tries to use (doesn’t have to be directed at you)

How would this be played? Choose a target player or a general blanket against the next card?

You would choose a target player.

scullyangel Posted:

– Crouching Coward: The next offensive domination card that you play on a player will appear anonymous

Funny. Probably wouldn’t be used nearly as much as people think it would be though, since it pretty much requires 8 scoops to hit and you still might hit a Shield. If it had a built in 1 scoop attack it would be big fun.

Yeah.. sure why not!?! Perhaps it could just flag that the next attack that gets through is labeled as coming from whatever player you choose Log in to see images! That way you can set it and forget it.

scullyangel Posted:

– Scoop Giv’r!: Give X scoops to another character (X = 2 or 3) (the other character can’t be in your klan and can’t be an alt?)

Can’t do it. This would simply be an alt abuse card. I’ll use my alts to beef up my buddy, he will use his to beef me up. We will be solo klanned and communicate in chat. Speaking as someone who often has 2 or 3 alts in a bracket, this is bad. With this card, I could choose medal winners every week.

That’s too bad, cause giving people scoops could be a fun way to mess up their scoop based medals (like fibonacci or end on a target number). Guess you’d have to stick to removing scoops Log in to see images!

scullyangel Posted:

– Card Giv’r!: Give a card another character (the other character can’t be in your klan and can’t be an alt?)

Not a fan. It would simply encourage klans to be klans without having their characters in klan. Honestly anything that hinges on where your character is camped is pretty easy to work around.

Fine.

scullyangel Posted:

– Crazy Cooter: This card removes 3 scoops at random, from 3 random characters

Too powerful for a 4 scoop card. A single card that can potentially take out 3+ Shields is just too strong.

Ah, didn’t consider that.. maybe it would just fizzle if it hit a shield? If it did get through, then it would do the proposed damage. If it’s too weak then it could remove 2 scoops from 3 random players each… so 6 scoops total. Keep in mind this could hit you.. or a klanny.

scullyangel Posted:

——-

We’re also considering a higher cost set of cards, perhaps 8 or 10 scoops?

——-

– Erection: Takes X scoops of your choosing and puts them all into one scoop flava (maybe X = 5?)

Like a really big focused Modest Improvement or something to consolidate your scoops? The really big Modest would become the standard. The consolidation would never be used. 8 scoops to move 5 with no actual gain? Seems like a lot of scoop loss that could be easily done with a Switcharoo. But maybe it would be useful if the The Fibonacci Sequence medal is implemented.

Noted.

scullyangel Posted:

– Flacid: Redistribute X scoops of a chosen flava and randomly spread them out (maybe X = 5?)

Extremely useful for adjusting Minimum Scoops, but honestly too costly to be practical.

This tells me that we should implement Log in to see images!

scullyangel Posted:

– Pbum the Buck: Redirects the next card used against you to the next user (based on total scoops)

Could replace The Shield as the card to have.

Again, replacing cheaper cards isn’t a bad thing.. go ahead, THROW YOUR SCOOPS AWAY! Log in to see images!

scullyangel Posted:

– Chameleon: The next offensive domination card will appear to come from the user of your choosing

Funny. Probably wouldn’t get used very often since it will take 12 scoops to hit the person and if they have an active Shield they wouldn’t see who hit anyway.

Again, maybe this would only be applied if there is no shield.. or maybe it could bypbum a shield..? Still thinking…

scullyangel Posted:

– Your Name is Enigo Montoya: After this card is used, the next card used is redirected to target player (in any bracket – again may be over-powered )

This is such a cool idea in theory, but horrible in practice. It would open to more alt abuse than anything this game has seen. Even if you eliminate Modests and bumholes, still just way too strong. I could unklan and use all my alts to target the players in the bracket I actually wanted to medal in. Not a good plan.

Damn alts.. FINE!

scullyangel Posted:

– Feminine Caller: Allows a user to disarm a shield equipped (for the next attack only – if there’s no shield equipped, the card does nothing)

Interesting, but probably too expensive given the current environment. Way too powerful if the The Fibonacci Sequence or target number medals are introduced.

How so?

scullyangel Posted:

– Card Shark: Discards up to X cards from another character and replaces them with an equal number of random cards (X = 5)

Chaos is awesome, but this might push everyone into deciding that using cards as a strategy is pointless.

Maybe it’s too strong.. maybe 2 cards?

scullyangel Posted:

– Counter Strike: The next character that uses an offensive card against you loses X scoops (X = 2)

Costs too much unless it also acts as a Shield.

Yeah maybe..

BINGEBOT 2015 edited this message on 10/08/2008 4:54PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!