Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I really like the idea of clbum-specific medals- things that you can get a medal for, but only if you are of the specific clbum. I think the Hacker medal conditions should be expanded to include various other series of numbers, each of which would have a certain value… like Poker hands. Whichever Hacker in the bracket gets the most valuable sequence gets the medal. (I doubt many people would be able to set this up in the same bracket, but if they do, that would be a way to determine who gets the win). Along with the Fibonacci Sequence, we should also include Series of Sequentially Increasing Prime Numbers, Sequences of Pi Digits, Sequence of Golden Ratio Digits, and at the most valuable, the Nerd Number Royal Flush… any sequence of a pre-determined series of nerd related numbers (including 8 from Discworld, 11 as half of THX1138, 19 from Dark Tower, 27 from Weird Al Yankovic inside jokes, 38 as the other half of THX1138, 42 from Hitchhiker, 52 from the DC Universe, etc). The pool of numbers wouldn’t have to be too big- we could probably dig up at least 10 numbers if necessary, but for it to count the numbers would have to be in order of increasing size from left to right.

Most Scoops Destroyed shouldn’t be the troll goal to itself- it’s far too popular a category to be limited to one clbum.

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Another troll goal – largest total number of scoops taken from a single specific player? Troll goals are a good incentive not to interrupt solo or klan raids, if you’re planning on being an bumhole that week anyway.

Actually, I kind of like the idea of Most Raids Disrupted as a troll goal to itself. Log in to see images! If only there was an easy way to measure it…

Most Total Scoops With No Cards Used is a great Re-Re goal.

Most Cards Bought (not necessarily most used, but with the 30-card hand limit you’d have to use a lot of cards anyway just to make space for more) would be a pretty good Camwhore goal.

And for an Emo Kid goal… I dunno. The obvious answer is Most (of own) Scoops Destroyed, but as Bingebot said that would be exploitable by alts.

Orb edited this message on 10/08/2008 4:18PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!