Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

RAVEN if UR readin this I didnt stel ur sweter OK? b****... j/k, <3 U (But not in tha way, ew. LOL)

King Krimson Posted:

Yes that hatpin I sent you… That was definitely in Ebony’s possession. I should know, as it was lodged in my shoulder for a while. If Ebony was inclined to show you her hatpins, then why wouldn’t she show it to you? Did she want to hide it? Maybe it reminded her of something she wanted to forg- BIFF.

I’m almost certain that she went shopping with Biff. If she bought a hatpin with him, then it’s likely she’d want to keep it secret, as her special reminder of him.

Of course, it probably held a lot of negative feelings for her after the break up, so after she heard you call me Biff, she decided she would confront me with the Hatpin they bought together. It makes sense, in an oddly poetic sort of way. I imagine that type of thing would appeal to her.

I bumume the police presence has died down around your house. In that case, expect a call from me soon. No disguises, no false pretences.

Although, I have to wonder why I thought it would be a good idea to disguise myself as my avatar. That was a really stupid plan.

I’ll see you soon.

Mr. Krimson,

Thank-you for agreeing to meet with me. I bumure you that all “police activity” in and around my home has run its course, and it is perfectly safe for you to visit me. I look forward to speaking with you.

I should let you know that the laboratory to which I sent the hatpins has sent back some rather puzzling results. As your story would indicate, the one you sent to me exhibited traces of blood that did not belong to Rachel (yours, I presume) but did bear Rachel’s fingerprints. The other showed traces of Rachel’s blood and several sets of fingerprints, including Rachel’s. But it also showed traces of something else, more puzzling, and that is what I would like to talk to you about.

Mr. Krimson, have you recently had any contact with live scorpions? Or are you aware of Rachel or any of her friends from this community having any such contact? I know that these questions must sound bizarre. I will explain everything to you when you visit.

Sincerely,

Karla Robertson

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!