Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Dorian Blue

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Wow, it looks like I’m not the biggest loser here:

­

I was recently voted on a rather large network for many things, a lot people I know re in this site also… I didn’t put myself up to this either.

So I was voted incredibly well as: attractive/sexy, excellent public speaker/leader, a great friend/compbumionate, admirable, funny/entertaining, would be a good parent, and responsible. I scored on the top or near the top for all of those categories site wide.

Then…

75% of female voters said they would NOT date me… WTF?

This is totally ****ing me up. It’s not enough that I get routinely rejected by any woman I find desirable, but now 75% of women think I’m undatable with all those wonderfull things going for me? ZOMGWTFBBQ!?!?!?!11one

What is it about me that makes women find me on top or near the top in every category that might count for any extended relations and then state that I’m incredibly undesirable as a mate?

I’m ****ing baffled and irritated and most of all my self esteem was already in the toilet today and now this.

“I’m not even supposed to be here today!” -Dante, clerks.

What is it that makes me so undesirable?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!