Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

RAVEN if UR readin this I didnt stel ur sweter OK? b****... j/k, <3 U (But not in tha way, ew. LOL)

Dear Mr. Krimson,

My apologies for the delayed response. The past week has been very trying for me. My husband recently returned from Kuwait, and I had to break the news of Rachel’s death to him. He was devastated; she had always been “daddy’s little girl.” Then there was the funeral to arrange… don’t get me started on what a nightmare that was. You know, British Airways wanted $20,000 to take her body back to England (“repatriation” they call it; isn’t that odd?). $20,000! That’s, of course, in addition to the funeral costs… well, we decided to have her cremated here, but we had a headstone placed in the family plot back home. Isn’t it beautiful?

Gosh… I’m rambling! I’m so sorry… it’s just, well, my husband is back in Kuwait now, and I have no one to talk to here.

Anyways, now that the funeral is done and out of the way, we’re back to the problem of who killed my lovely daughter. Yes, I did receive the hatpin you sent me, but I’m a little bit confused. It seems there were two hatpins involved at the scene. This one, which I found at the scene, and which Rachel had just purchased a few days beforehand:

And this one, which you sent me. It’s odd, though; I’d never seen it before. Are you absolutely certain that Rachel had it with her when you arrived?

I have sent both of the pins to a private investigator who is working on the case. We have decided to limit the police involvement — they hastily concluded it was suicide on account of her gothic mannerisms and recent breakup, and we did not feel the need to tell them otherwise. The police here in the Emirates can be… tricky to deal with, if you know what I mean.

As soon as I have the forensics results, I will pbum them on to you. But I urge you again, please come to my home so we can discuss this face-to-face. If you are in fact innocent of this horrendous crime, I need to know every detail of what happened.

Sincerely,

Karla Robertson

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!