Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

The whole point of a critical hit is that it can bypbum your defense. Critical hits can do more damage, but most notably is the fact that they automatically hit no matter what kind of armor the target has. I mean defense. Defense, not armor.

So yeah, Defense shouldn’t have any effect on critical hits. I don’t think any stat should protect against critical hits, and I would like anything that makes pwning forums less predictable. On the one hand, has enire has pointed out, it could be somewhat disruptive for people who are trying to accomplish something. But on the other hand, the whole point of getting scoops and epeens for pwning forums is because there’s supposed to be some challenge there. It would be good to have something to keep you on your toes. Besides, at the level of Ego we have, critical hits would only be dangerous on forums like GFoC, Faux News, etc… you’d just have to prepare to expect them.

To make things fair, maybe critical hits would not be part of a forum that has just been made, to give people a chance to know what to expect from the forum. The critical hits could be added to a forum when they get lemon scoops added.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!