Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

RAVEN if UR readin this I didnt stel ur sweter OK? b****... j/k, <3 U (But not in tha way, ew. LOL)

Dear Forumwarz Community,

Please forgive me for another intrusion, but I must beg you all, once again, to be forthcoming with any information you might have about Rachel’s last minutes.

First of all, to the young man known here as “Isaac,” please let me know whether you can confirm or refute this alibi that was provided for one Mr. Weasley.

If that alibi cannot be confirmed, I will need bumurance that this Mr. Weasley the MR. Krimson with whom she sparred over literary matters — and who showed up at our house shortly before Rachel’s death to, in his words, “confront her” — are, in fact, the same person.

Here are their pictures.

This one of Mr. Weasley was taken from Rachel’s diary:

I apologize for the lipstick and nail polish on the photograph. Rachel always did have a flair for the dramatic.

This one of Mr. Krimson was found in a collection of photographs Rachel used for her collage art.

As you can see, both of these young gentlemen wear a lot of facepaint, making it hard to determine whether they are, in fact, the same individual.

Meanwhile, Mr. Krimson, I am still awaiting your visit. If you are innocent, as you claim, you have nothing to fear by meeting with me, returning Rachel’s hatpin, and telling me everything you know about her final minutes on earth.

Please, young people; this is serious business. I anxiously await your responses.

Sincerely,

Karla Robertson

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!