Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

RAVEN if UR readin this I didnt stel ur sweter OK? b****... j/k, <3 U (But not in tha way, ew. LOL)

King Krimson Posted:

Okay, I’m going to level with you. Yes, I was the guy who you saw that day. I was the one who greeted you, and said my name was Biff. This, I am afraid, was a ruse. The Biff that Ebony dated and then broke up with is the very same Biff Weasly that you were conversing with on these forums. However, as far as I know, he had nothing to do with this. Unless Janie is an unreliable witness.

Before I go on, let me get this straight; I didn’t murder her. We had an… altercation, but nothing either she or I did would have led too her death. She did attack me with a hatpin, which I now have in my possession, so that would explain the copious amounts of blood found at the scene. It was mine. Mostly.

After I left, did you hear any other noises? Shuffling, talking, things like that?

It is my personal opinion that a third party is involved.

Then again, I could just be messing you around, as, I have to admit, the evidence does strongly point to me. Your call.

Does your husband know yet?

Dear Mr. Krimson,

Let me start by saying that I appreciate your honesty — if, in face, you are being honest with me.

Yes, there was some blood at the scene, although hardly what one would describe as “copious quantities.”

Rachel has — had — an extensive collection of Victorian hatpins, some of which are family heirlooms that once belonged to my own grandmother. Others, she purchased in flea markets. I had not yet noticed that one was missing, and I appreciate you notifying me of its being in your possession. I would greatly appreciate if you would return it to us, so that Rachel’s collection can be preserved in its completeness.

I would like to meet with you in person; perhaps you could return the hatpin to us yourself, and we could talk about what you know. If you are not Rachel’s killer, you are the second-last person to see her alive, and you may have seen or heard something, unbeknownst to you, which is of value in the investigation.

As for Rachel’s father, he is currently in Kuwait overseeing the construction of a new pipeline. I have not yet informed him of Rachel’s death, as there is nothing he can do for her now. He will be returning next week, and I know that he will be heartbroken at the loss of his only child.

I look forward to meeting you in person.

Regards,

Karla Robertson

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!