Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

RAVEN if UR readin this I didnt stel ur sweter OK? b****... j/k, <3 U (But not in tha way, ew. LOL)

King Krimson Posted:

Hi guys!

Glad to see this whole ‘violent murder’ thing hasn’t stopped you mocking me!

Also, hi Mrs. R. How’re you holding up?

Dear Mr. Krimson,

I am uncertain how to respond to your message here. At first, I was certain that you were the cold-blooded killer who took my darling Rachel’s life, and that you were posting here to mock me.

A subsequent message in this discussion from a young lady named Janie, however, has made me think twice. She bumures me that you are a mild-mannered “nerd” who spends his time reviewing online fanfiction. Perhaps Rachel’s anger towards you was related to a negative review? I know that her stories were not well-received.

Mr. Krimson, I saw the killer’s face, and it looked just like yours. However, upon reflection, I realize that such an effect might be achieved by a skilled make-up artist or mask-maker. Is is possible that someone in this community had a reason to frame you? Do you have enemies?

Please be honest. It’s the best thing you can do now, not only for me and my beloved daughter, but for your own well-being. If you are, in fact, the monster who took her from me, I urge you to turn yourself in and seek the help you need. If you are not, I beg you to tell me everything you know about who it might be, since it seems that they are trying to make you bear the blame.

Please, Mr. Krimson, do the right thing.

Sincerely,

Karla Robertson

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!