Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

FAIL Posted:

The idea behind this contest was Hobart Bliggity’s awesome idea (which he stole from a somethingawful thread).

The contest is simple. You control the character (me) by making posts, and the story will unfold however you guys like.

I am changing it up bit. This will go more like Laguna’s first person shooter paint game, except every so often I will announce “X BPs HAVE APPEARED” and the next person to post “TAKE BPs” without editing their post will win that amount.

This contest goes until the story ends, you’ll know when.

Be patient with me since the pics take awhile to make and I can only do so many actions at a time. Also, I have no ideas for the story yet, I’ll do it as I go along.

Anyway, let’s start shall we?

I just woke up. It’s dark, I should turn on the light. (hint in url)

ah ic

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER edited this message on 09/24/2008 7:29PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!