Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

Goatse/tubgirl/[insert image/video here] doesn’t even make me flinch anymore. Thank you, internet.

Two girls fighting over who gets to eat a bowl full of great times, who get joined later by a third person that putatively was a camera operator or just some random pbumerby? Nope. Standard fare these days.

I know it should be disturbing, but it just isn’t.

Were it even possible to go back to the days of internet naïevity, would it be worth it?

Have I evolved to something more than human (and yes I know, pardon me for almost stealing the name of a White Zombie song you bumholes)?

ITT: Share things that should be severely psychologically disturbing for you, but no longer are. Include links, or even better, spoilered-but-embedded images/videos. This thread can count, but I’m counting on you.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!