Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Altanese

[Big Bag Belligeren-
ts
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I’m a bastard child born to a mother and a father who were both alcoholic druggies. When I was two my mom and her boyfriend at the time were growing marijuana in their closet, and I played with it and so the boyfriend beat me to within an inch of my life and had to be hospitalized, leading to my mom not being able to take care of children anymore. So I was raised by my dad’s parents, both ultra conservative racists. A year or two later, my uncle got drunk and was sent to a jail, where he smothered himself to death. My grandmaw, the only person in my family I loved, died after over a decade of battling lung problems, and at her wake I kissed her cold, embalmed corpse’s cheek. Since then I have been to six wakes and five funerals.

All through my life I was ridiculed, teased, and harrased by other children, so I never had any friends, and as I got older I kept getting beat up for no particular reason in school. My grandpaw’s solution to discipline was beating me with paddles or belts or switches, and once locked me in a closet. When I was a toddler, I took a butcher knife and tried to kill him, but ended up cutting up my own hands while trying. My entire life I’ve lived in poverty and poor health, in the ghetto, surrounded by gangs and criminals of all sorts.

Once when my dad was causing a lot of trouble, I grabbed a gun and tried to shoot him in the leg. Another time, he stole all the money from our house and spent it all on booze and drugs. He called us up that night during a stand off with the police at a motel, and I talked to him and almost told him to go ahead and kill himself. Right now he’s in prison, again.

The only person I ever loved broke my heart, while other people who were just crushing betrayed me at every turn. I’ve tried to kill myself a lot, but last year it was really bad when I was put into the hospital twice and sent to a psychiatric hospital. At the psychiatric hospital, I was repeatedly attacked by a schizophrenic enjoy victim (he thought an angry tick in his ear was telling him to do it). I have OCD, DPD, extreme social anxiety, extreme paranoia, magalomania, and a number of other psychological disorders, which I take daily meds for. Right now I need to get a job so I can take care of things and help around the house more, since my grandpaw lost two-thirds of a lung to cancer, all while balancing school and what little sleep I can get.

Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn – In his house at R’lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!