Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

The Other Other Hole Posted:

Hey all, we’ve been discussing this concept for a while now and I am reluctant to provide a definitive answer as we haven’t decided what to do ourselves. From the blog, Evil Trout has posted:

The cost of episode 2 is still very much in the air right now. We have discussed many different pricing ideas and we have ultimately come to the conclusion that it depends on how comprehensive episode 2 is when we’re finished. So the official stance is no comment for now, but obviously we will do our best to reach as many people as possible.

Stay tuned and take solace in knowing that we will consider all opinions before making any decisions.

Has there been any thought to expand payment plans? I personally don’t need a credit card at the moment, and don’t really want to get one over an online game.

If worst comes to worst, I could get a Visa Gift card from Wal-Mart and pay that way, but those are fairly expensive.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!