Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

banana

[I Liek Mudkipz]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

InaneAnomaly Posted:

No, I can’t go out and get a job because I suffer from panic attacks when I leave the house. When I was twelve I had a nervous breakdown in school and haven’t returned to “normal” society since.

And it’s not just a case of dealing with the stress. I’m already on medication and have tried various other ways of dealing with my anxiety problems, but they’re just too bad.

I get physical manifestations of my stress no matter how hard I try. I can feel perfectly fine with a situation, and yet for some reason obviously my brain doesn’t agree, and since I happen to have a bowel disorder too – which makes my gut a weak point – I get bad stomach cramps and end up having to sit on the ****ing bog for hours at a time having wave after wave of excruciating pain. Either that or I end up with a migraine that lasts for days, and practically incapacitates me, as I can’t leave my bedroom, locked in the ****ing dark because my head hurts so much. I ****ing dread to think what it’d be like if I actually felt stressed out too.

Even if I wanted to get a job – which at times I do, because it would be nice to experience having a job and the value of money that you’ve really earned – I can’t. Maybe one day when I’m older I’ll be comfortable enough with it. For now, it’s baby steps.

And I need to be on benefits otherwise my family and I wouldn’t be able to get along in life. Especially with this ****ing recession coming up. I get more than other people because I’ve been on them a long time, and it’s not a condition that can ever be healed.

It would be wonderful to be “normal”, and yes, many times I’ve gotten depressed about it, but the only thing I can do is look on the bright side of things, and that is the fact that I’m lucky enough to not have to force myself to do things I’m extremely uncomfortable with day in and day out just to survive. I do not take it for granted, and it’s not like I’m not trying to get to a point where I can someday work like most lazy bastards on the ****ing dole.

Forgive me for trying to embrace the good things in my life so I don’t spiral into depression.

TL;DR: No, I can’t get a job, even if I wanted to. I’m not lazy as I do a lot of work around the house to keep it in order due to my mother being ill. And you obviously didn’t understand what I meant when I mentioned being female. I meant that if it’s just about getting laid, I’m pretty sure a guy doesn’t give two ****s if a girl has a job; he cares if she’s a good lay. And as for guys who would care, the right one would understand my situation.

So, **** YOU – you don’t know nor can you begin to understand my situation. So shut your ****ing mouth and think before making bumumptions next time, you haughty woman's genitals.

yay, finally some serious text to respond to. I was getting bored.

Not going to judge you in any way. Had an awful few years in my life. Heavy depression, suicidal etc. Never talk about it. Never will. I got over it eventually.

I did waste a lot of my life with it though, wasted my studies for the time being. Back on the right path now. Got a good paying job now, goals in my life, friends, dates/women/a sex life, looking for a new study, a fresh start. Even now I got some bad days/weeks, but I can easily deal with those, I’ve had a lot worse.

In short: Don’t give up, eventually the pieces will fall into place, everybody’s got their own ****, just hold your head high and never lose your pride.

And yes, trying to keep optimism is the best thing to do even in the worst situations.

Then there’s the entire guy-demand thing: Every guy demands something else from a woman, don’t place us all under the same hood. Some men only care for a good body, some might think a job is important, some may think cultural knowledge is (ie, knowing painters or writers), some demand a pretty face, some demand a decent education etc etc.. All men have a different set, so… well. I made my point.

I don’t care if a girl has a job though, as long as she’s got goals and pbumions.

yay, now I wrote another huge piece of text, with all kinds of abusable data.

Trolls: bumemble!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!