Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

SteamPowered-
Hitler

[Elitist Superstruc-
ture
]

Level 12 Troll

I AM A SAD LITTLE MAN IRL

12yoIRL Posted:

SteamPoweredHitler Posted:

12yoIRL Posted:

12yoIRL Posted:

12yoIRL Posted:

Game_Whino Posted:

****es. All of you.

you shouldnt be so full of yourself, why do you hate? we r all equl and ur fake internet superieroity isnt worth male reproductive organ! imo you should have love for everyone, we are all speciel in are one ways. uhm. except fatties.

edit: and ur avatar is gros! i mean its ok for a girl to perce her niples i guess, i mean i wuldnt do it but i understand u no, but a guy? thats weird.. im not saying its gay or anything i mean thats nm to me, but.. uhm.. thats just not normal

Shut your mouth, hussy. I thought I told you to get back to the kitchen and make me a cyanide sammich. Now shut the **** up, and make it.

hehe.. u talkin dirty to me? im not rly into misoginist stuffz Log in to see images!

I’m sorry, baby, I’ll try to make sure next time that you don’t trip off my foot and into the doorknob. Now, seeing though, as you ARE a whore, I think that it is your duty to give me a blowjob for being a good fuhrer.

mmhmm im sorry babe no… u r not going to get into a girls panties like dat. i am too young for u ANYways Log in to see images!

I am myself. And myself tells me that if you are unwilling to put out, I will enjoy you. I will march through the verdant fields of your Hometown USA and shove a big fat male reproductive organ into the basement of your turfless stadium.

If, however, this is not the case, and you manage to escape my steamy embrace, well, what I am trying to say is… should you ever find yourself down on your luck because a certain… person has ransacked and burned down your house, you can always spend some time in one of my luxurious work camps, so that you can get back on your feet. We even have a kitchen full of ovens bigger than you’ve ever seen that I’m sure you’d love to cook in.

uhmmmm… im not sure i understand wut u r sayin Log in to see images!

Ok, ok, I’m gonna explain to you in words that you can understand.

You are a woman. You have a woman's genitals.

I am a man. I have a male reproductive organ.

In approximately two seconds, I will probe all four of your orifices (including your belly bumon). Should I find but one hole unwilling to harbor my jism galleon, I will punch you so hard in the gut that you will barf up the meth-laden semen left in your stomach by that trucker who also stuck his finger up your bum after you sucked his male reproductive organ for crack and a ride on I-95. Then, I’ll slowly saw your head off your body and unceremoniously **** your skinny, crackwhorish body right in your esophagus.

tl;dr: Suck male reproductive organ, not get hurt. Refuse male reproductive organ, will get ****ed in throat.

SteamPoweredHitler edited this message on 11/02/2007 1:25AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!