Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

so to summarize:

wild **** is too stupid to use or even know what a debit card is

he is either a 15 year old or a useless broken down old husk

wild **** is too poor, too stupid or too young to use a credit card like a normal person

wild **** is also too poor to buy a camera without his mother’s money

it is possible he just feels shame over his appearance and this is why he will not buy a camera although it is likely a combination of the two factors

wild **** feels no shame over being poorly educated and thinks pouring cement requires great skill

wild **** is very defensive of his online honor, perhaps because he has no real life worth mentioning

wild **** starts flailing wildly like a re-re in heat as soon as tsb says anything about him

also i’m pretty sure he has some weird tsundere crush on nana because he starts foaming at the mouth whenever she posts

i’m p. sure that covers the important points so i’ll place this thread back in the capable hands of my fellow shortbusers

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!