Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I like the idea that came up in the last discussion — I think it may have come from scullyangel, but my apologies if it was someone else — that the leaderboards for popularity and flamebate be based on activity (friend requests, replies to threads) in the last 3 months. That won’t necessarily end “hogging,” per se, since one person could be a male reproductive organ and try to stay on top for as long as possible, but it would make it much more difficult to do so. It would also mean that impossibly high stats (such as are gained through tubmail bombing or contests, or just creating a particularly epic thread) would not tend to last long, and that new players would have a good chance of moving up quickly. The one place where I think it might be unfair is that it would reward players who get their friend requests/flamebate replies all at once, instead of building them up slowly over time.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!