Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Litening bolt!!!! LOL (in ur faice bad guyz)

Hey gyus tahnk you to evreyone woh has sent me a freind requets in teh last few days I think, yo ugyus are awsom! But I stil need mor becaes, som poepel are SO popualer holy cow!

So I thot I woud hava rafell for my freidns to, say thakn you for evreyon who alreddy is my freind ad to hopfuly get more new freinds.

(My Dad is gonig to Hepl me so dont’ wory evreythign wil be fare).

Heres how it wil werk: If you pots in this thred by 8pm game time on Weddensday Septmeber 3, you wil get a free rafell tiket! Tehn at that time I wil pick one tiket and teh winer wil get 3BP but ONLY if tehy are alredy my freind OR are wating for me to anser you’re freind reqwest. If I draw you’re name and, you arent’ my freind and, havent send me a freind reqwets, You wil be disqwalefyed and I wil draw anohter name.

Thakns You and, God Luk!

Litenign Bolt LOL!!@@! Log in to see images!

EDTI: On rafell tiket per carackter. So al you’re alts can pots onse. Otherwis it wil be to hard and, tak to logn to mak teh raffel.

OOC, in case reading Eira’s terrible spelling gives you seizures, and I don’t blame you: Post in this thread by 8pm server time on Wednesday, September 3 to be entered into a raffle. Winner will get 3bps, but only if he or she is already my friend OR has sent me a still-pending friend request. If the winner turns out not to meet one of these conditions, he or she will be disqualified, and another name will be drawn. This process will be repeated, if necessary, until a valid winner is found. That winner will be sent 3BPs and a lightning bolt.

EDIT: One ticket per character (i.e., if you have alts, each of them can post here for one ticket).

Eirairaianna edited this message on 08/31/2008 12:28PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!