Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

This guy had just moved into his new apartment. When he was down checking the mail he ran into a gorgeous girl who immediately strikes up a conversation with him. She was wearing a robe, and he noticed she had nothing on underneath.

After a while, she stops and says, “Hey, I think I hear someone coming. Why don’t we talk up in my room.” He diligently follows her, and as soon as he steps into the room she shuts the door, strips off her robe, and says, “Tell me, what is my best feature?” The man stares dumbfounded, then shyly mumbles, “your ears.”

“My ears?” she asked, obviously upset, “You look at this perfect body and you say my ears? Why?”

He looks away and replies, “Because when you said you heard someone coming, it was me.”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!