Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

Wikipedia Posted:

An article about a real person, organization (band, club, company, etc.), or web content that does not indicate why its subject is important or significant.

i am a staff member of another gaming site that exists on Wiki. Their claim to fame is the first site that truly covered the game in detail, as well as being mentioned by the makers of the game itself on their website. Despite having NO sources it still exists because of the backing of the designers of a worldwide and famous company.

here is the thing though… We arent a website about a game… We ARE the game. Im not sure what the original Wiki said that was deleted, but instead of saying we are just a game (or a parody or whatever,) we take it a step further and say we are the FIRST type of RPG to simulate real forum battles. This concept is not new either, as i was a member of a flamer/troll gang on Prodigy Communications ISP over 15 years ago whose sole purpose was to PWN and destroy other gangs. (Kept the same name for my current Klan.) In fact that was the sole reason anybody even used that ISP IIRC.

Point is with clever wording we can find an easy defense against the A7 Clause. I need to think more about this to give a more specific answer, but that is the best i can come up with at the moment with my short time and busy schedule today.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!