Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Grendel

[ Heorot]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

edgy humour Posted:

All items can either be purchased at stores or are useless junk. So we end up with people not buying anything because prices are higher than they are at the ingame stores, or people hurt themselves by selling items at lower prices. There’s really no point in having a store when there’s the pwn shop anyway.

That’s not actually true.

First, the price you get for selling a useful item in the Ppwn Shop is not the price you paid for it in a real store, so there is a range in which you make more and another person pays less. As an example, with max Frugality, you can buy Smileprin XR for 134 Flezz, but you can sell them in the Ppwn Shop for 92 Flezz. If I opened a personal shop and sold them for 130 Flezz, I would be getting more money than I could have from the Ppwn Shop, and the buyer would be spending less money than they would be at Drugs “R” Fun.

Second, everyone doesn’t have the same level of Frugality. Someone with no Frugality pays 197 Flezz for each Smileprin XR from Drugs “R” Fun, so if someone with max Frugality were to sell them for 175 Flezz, they would be making Flezz with each sale, and the no Frugality buyer would be paying less for each pill.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!