Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Round Posted:

my mom says unbelievers are just nornmal nice people who are being braincontrolled by the oni and computer programmers that run xibalba and that we should pray for their spirits

but my dad says that braincontrolling stuff is something psychiatrists invented for money so i dunno. its hard to remember all this stuff okay.

I have a strong suspicion that your parents may be clinically insane, and are stringing you along. Don’t be ashamed, it’s not unheard of. Ever heard of the internet phenomenon ‘sparkling wiggles’? People like the parents in that video are malicious, and should be shunned.

Religion is not something that parents should force upon their children. Religion should be an informed decision that should be made by ones own free will. Discussing your religion in public is OK, but screaming ’CONVERT, UNBELIEVERS!’ in the street is a horrible, bigoted thing to do.

Your parents are bigots, Round. They are vile, putrid people. They are pure Evil.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!