Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Round

Level 16 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

that would be pretty cool my parents say i can have at least one visitor a week so long as there aura is cleansed. you prolly have a pretty cleanse aura i guess i mean i don t really no what auras are but i no that if you re good that cleanses it and you re a pretty good person i think

the only time i cant have visitors is during november because thats when the gods detrmine who has the mandate of heaven and is fit to become emperor of america, and my parents say that everybody has to be perfectly still all month or the picture comes out fuzzy to the gods. i can still go to the bathroom but other than that i gotta be real quiet and not move.

anyway at our house we use teflon pans so our eggs don t stick either. i don t really understand what that has to do with god but eggs are pretty delicious. ill ask my mom

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!