Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BirdofPrey Posted:

****bum, Goddam, tit-bum, ****-bum Goddam, bum-hole bastard, piece of ****, male reproductive organ, son-of-a-**** God forsaken filthy measly-bumed piece of ****ing **** Goddam horses bum. You’re not worth ****. You’re a no good, no account, God forsaken ****-bumed little bastard. Get your bum in there and lean over that Goddam bed, you’re going to get a licken. ****. ****er. Prick, ****er, Prick, Goddam ****er, Goddam prick, bumhole, prick, prick, ****er, ****er, ****er, ****er, **** you, you Goddam ****ing piece of garbage. Go to hell. **** you. Go to hell. Prick. ****er. GODDAMN YOU, you ****er. You worthless piece of ****. Goddam you, you worthless piece of **** of Goddam ****ing ****. **** you. Go straight ****ing to hell you Goddam ****ing son-of-a-****. God Damn You! God Damn You!!! God Damn You!!! You Goddam bumhole son-of-a- ****. God Damn You! How dare you, you bumhole bastard prick turd. You turd. You lying, mother ****ing stinking piece of ****ing ****. **** you, you lying sack of ****, you. Get the **** out of my face. Go to hell. I hate you, you bastard. I hate you, you bumhole. You Goddam prick bumhole bastard, male reproductive organ, piece of ****ing rank stinking ****ing garbage that’s as full of **** as anyone could ever be. Get the hell out of here, you ****er. ****er. ****er. Go to ****ing hell you bastard. ****- bum. Horses bum. Goddam ****er. ****er. ****er. ****er. ****er. ****er. ****ER! ****ER! ****ER! bumhole. You bastard. You sick Goddam son-of-a- ****. You worthless little bastard. You Goddam bumhole prick bastard. God Damn It!! God Damn YOU!!! GOD DAMN YOU!!! **** you, you bastard. You’re going to hell. You little Tit-bum. ****-bum. ****er Tit-bum. You little ****bum. ****-bum little bastard. You Goddam little bastard, I’m going to teach you. Get the hell up there. Why did you do this to me? Say!! What’s the big idea? What the hell do you think you’re doing, bringing reproach on the church of the Lord Jesus Christ? I’m not going to put up with your sissified wimpy bumhole ways. Shut up. God damn it. God damn it. God damn it. Keep those Goddam kids quiet. I’m not going to tell you again. What’s the big idea making all of that Goddam racket? Say! Didn’t I tell you to not make a ****ing sound? You think you’re so Goddam smart thinking for yourself, when I told you what the **** I wanted. Keep those Goddam kids quiet or I’m going to beat the hell out of all of you, you ****. You bastard. You ****. **** you. **** you, God damn it. I’m going to beat the hell out of you; I warned you and now you’re going to catch it. Where do you think you’re going. Get the **** back over here you son-of-a-**** and take your beating like a man. ****ing bumhole bastard son-of-a-**** chicken **** piece of crap, no good little bastard. What the hell do you think you’re doing, for Christ’s sake? I’m not going to put up with you, do you understand me? Do you? I won’t tolerate this bull****. God Damn you!! I’ll beat the living **** out of you. Watch it. I’m warning you. I warned you what I’d do. It’s your own God Damn fault. I warned you, for Christ’s sake. What’s the big idea getting this family in trouble like this? I’ll beat you until you can’t stand up or sit down. God damn son-of-a-****, bumhole. I told you what I’d do if you didn’t get them Goddam grades up. You little prick. How do you like that? Does that hurt, does it? Goddam it, does it hurt? It better hurt. If it doesn’t I’ll make sure it hurts. Are you ****ing crazy? Are you crazy? You must be insane. Jesus Christ, how many Goddam times am I going to have to beat you? When are you going to learn? Say! Say! Is that right? Is that right? When you are going to learn? You no account little bastard. In the old testament they used to take kids like you out and stone them to death. That’s what you deserve. You ought to be taken out and stoned. At least parents in that time had some Goddam solution to a problem like you. That’s what would cure you. You’ve been nothing but Goddam grief to your mother and I since the ****ing day you were born. I wish you were dead. I hate you. Jesus Christ, I hate you. I can’t stand you. I can’t stand the sight of you. You’re sniffing after some whore, for Christ’s sake. You got your male reproductive organ wet and now you’ve just gone crazy sniffing after that ****ing whore. You hot blooded little bastard. Keep your Goddam pants on and keep your ****ing male reproductive organ inside. Horse ****, bull****, balderdash, crap, lying bastard, son of belial, reprobate. ballamite, Goddam Horses bum! God damn you God, you lying bumhole letting them do this to me. God damn You God, how could you let them do this to me! What the hell do you think you’re doing? God damn you God. You son-of-a-****. Hey you ****, got any good words for me? You better say something or I’m going to kick the living **** out of you. Speak up. Say!!! What the hell good are you? Say, what the hell good are you? What the hell is on your Goddam mind? Speak the hell up. I’ll slap the living **** out of you until you ****ing can’t see straight. You woman's genitals whipped little bastard. You horse manure. **** you. Go to hell. You’re going to hell. Go to hell. ****bum. Bastard. ****. Horses bum. God damn chicken **** bastard son-of-a-**** little ****er, get the **** out of my sight. You little chicken ****. You piece of garbage. You’re God damn worthless. You’ll never amount to a God damn thing. You’re a loser and always will be. You go along fine for a while and then you do something like this to **** it all up. You little bumhole. You’ll never amount to anything. You’re a God damn loser. You’ll end up in jail you God damn deadbeat. Shut your big dumb ape mouth, you look like some kind of ****ing idiot with your big Goddam dumb mouth hanging open. I’ll beat that foolishness out of you. Look at that foolishness leaving him, I can see it with every hit of this Goddam mattock. It does my heart good to hear those screams and see that foolishness leaving. What’s the big idea doing that to me? Say! Why did you do this to me Say! Say! How could you treat me this way? How could you treat me this way you little bastard? What’s the big idea? Say! I’m not going to put up with this kind of bull****. You’re going to get a beating. Lean over there Goddam it. You think I’m going to put up with you? You think I don’t know how to deal with the likes of you, you God forsaken little bastard? We know how to deal with bumhole kids like you. I’ll beat you. I’ll beat you like the Bible says to beat you and you won’t die. Dammit woman, you know the Bible says that if you beat your child they won’t die, so shut your Goddam mouth or I’ll slap you. Do you want me to beat you fat bum? You Goddam hussy. You fat Goddam hussy. You’d think you could give me some Goddam ****ing support instead of always fighting me and causing me all of this Goddam ****ing grief. I’m not going to put up with your Goddam sbumy mouth talking back to me or telling me what to do, you ****ing ****. I’m telling you; Goddam it; I’m warning you, I’m going to slap the hell of out of you; you’re going to catch it if you don’t shut your Goddam God forsaken mouth and back off. I’m not going to tell you again. The next time I’m going to turn my Goddam attention to you and you’re going to be sorry. I’ll cuff you around and give you a Goddam beating. Don’t interfere with my beating of this Goddam bastard one more time. I want this fat off of that bum. I’m not going to put up with that fat bum. If you don’t lose by tomorrow, you’ll get another beating. I want that fat bum off of you, you fat ****, you Goddam fat ****, do you get it, you think headed ****?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!